For herbal infusion, there are various ingredients we can use, either roots, bark, branch, fruit, leaf or flowers.
We can prepare the herbal infusion in two methods:
- This method fits best with the herbal infusion based on roots, bark, branch and fruits
- Teapot selection can be glass, ceramic or porcelain tea pot
- Teacup selection can be glass or porcelain
- Boil the water first then put ingredients for 10-15 minutes soaking
- This method fits best with flowers and/or leaves
- Water temperature: nearly the boiling point
- Suggest brewing time: 3 minutes. (max. may not exceed 10-15 minutes)
In case long soaking/brewing, the taste may become bitter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.