This is solar dried wild Jiao Gu Lan from China. Wild Jiao Gu Lan is a pure nature herbal tea used as Yang Shen Cha (養生茶) in the practice of Chinese Traditional Medicine. Jiao Gu Lan is known for the following health benefits:
- help to anti-fatigue and improve the immunity function
- help to lower blood fat, blood sugar and reduce fat; improve the balance of blood pressure, sleep and eliminate the chest tightness
- with the benefit to clear the daily intake of hormones, the accumulated toxins from chemical drugs and help to regulate the endocrine.
The natural taste of Jiao Gu Lan is pretty sweet (similar as Licorice) and the taste from the 1st infusion can be intensive, therefore we suggest to shorten the infusion time on the 1st infusion and gradually increase the infusion time afterwards.
- Quantity: 2-2.5g vs. 150ml water
- water temperature : 90°-95°C
- Infusion time
- 1st : 20 seconds
- 2nd : 30 seconds
- 3rd : 45 seconds
- 4th and above : 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Suggested tea ware: Porcelain tea pot or gaiwan
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.