Such recognition also means responsibilities. After receiving such recognition, I keep asking myself the following question: What does Cha Ren means? Tea Amateurs, Tea Lovers, Tea Sommelier, or Tea Master?
- respect the Nature
- take actions to speak and support the eco-environmental balance
- respect the wisdom behind old traditions
- enjoy lifetime learning without judgmental mind or competition thinking and attitude
- willing and able to keep head down, able to integrate heart in tea by concentrating and remaining the appreciation of Pure flavours and tastes
- is determined and devoted to stay on the right path
- speak not only morals but live standard or Morals 【Truthfulness, Tranquility, Calm, Respectul Harmony】
With this recognition is the time to redefine the mission and action plans for Belgium Chinese Tea Culture Association. Don’t you also agree that the world of tea should be big enough for collaboration but not dividing due to individual goals and/or desires?