- The rose garden is under organic management
- Pick the flower when it’s slightly half opened when the energy for flavour and taste is reaching its best
- Using the freezing drying technique to ensure the most pure and natural flavour and taste
Rose contains rich vitamins A, C, B, E, K, and tannic acid; According to the Chinese Traditional Medicine practice, the Rose Infusion Tea can provide the following health benefits:
- Can calm the emotion, anger and anxiety with its’ fine sweet and smooth flavour
- Promote blood circulation, stimulate blood stasis, regulating menstrual
- Eliminate fatigue
- Protect the liver gastrointestinal function, long-term consumption can also help to promote metabolism
- Rose has the effect of nourishing the blood flow; the skin would naturally look healthier and nicer with the improved blood cirulation.
Potential side affects:
Even though Rose infusion tea has many health benefits, but still it’s important to know your conditions first:
- Rose has a convergence effect, those who suffer the constipation problem probably should not consume too much.
- The natural character of Rose is mild, those who suffer from weak Yin strong Yang or excessive Yang should consume less.
- Rose has a relatively strong efficacy to stimulate the blood stasis, girl/woman should consume less or not drink in the beginning of menstruation to avoid excessive blood flow; but definitely can enjoy it at the end of each menstruation.
- Avoid using too hot water, suggest to keep the water temperature max. 80 degree
- Matching tea ware: glass, porcelain or enameled clay pot
- Drink it when it’s warm.